InvestorPlace Media, LLC, America’s leading publisher of investment newsletters, believes in the importance of investor education.
To access the relevant Disclosure Statements and Securities Trading Policies for each of our premium services, simply click on the relevant link below.
General InvestorPlace Reports: see below
Eric Fry: Fry’s Investment Report, The Speculator, Absolute Return
Jim Lowell: Fidelity Investor, Fidelity Sector Investor
John Jagerson & Wade Hansen: Strategic Trader
Louis Navellier: Growth Investor, Breakthrough Stocks, Accelerated Profits, Platinum Growth, Power Portfolio 2021, Power Portfolio 2022, Power Options
Dan Wiener: Independent Adviser for Vanguard Investors
Luke Lango: Innovation Investor, Daily 10x Stock Report, Early Stage Investor, Ultimate Crypto, Crypto Investor Network, Venture Capital Investor, Breakout Trader
General InvestorPlace Reports
- Various InvestorPlace Media reports (collectively, “Reports”), are, published by InvestorPlace Media, LLC, and offered for sale to the general public.
- The Reports are impersonal and do not provide individualized advice or recommendations for any specific subscriber or portfolio.
- Investing involves substantial risk. Neither the Author, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Reports. While past performance may be analyzed in the Reports, past performance should not be considered indicative of future performance. No reader should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Author, the publisher and their respective affiliates disclaim any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations in the Reports prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
- The Reports’ commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and recommendations represent the personal and subjective views of the Author, and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The information provided in the Reports is obtained from sources which the Author believes to be reliable. However, the Author has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. Neither the Author, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
- The Author is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities.
- Neither the Author, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates is responsible for any errors or omissions in any Report.
- Any Report readers who would like a copy of these “Disclaimers and Disclosures” may request a copy by calling 800-219-8592 or writing to InvestorPlace Media, LLC, 1125 N. Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201, Attention: Disclosure, whereupon a copy will be mailed or faxed to such reader.
Private Offering Disclosures & Disclaimers
- If you are interested in investing in this private offering you should contact the issuer or other appropriate party to receive detailed information on the deal. It is important that you obtain all of the information that you need to determine whether the investment is right for you. However, keep in mind that this information may not be reviewed by any regulator and may not present the investment and related risks in a balanced light.
- Private offerings may be illiquid or restricted, and money invested could remain unavailable for years, if it is ever returned to investors at all. Illiquid, restricted or difficult to trade securities can rapidly fluctuate in price and may be difficult or impossible to trade.
- There is limited space in most private offerings. Accordingly, some recommendations may not be actionable if the offering fills up quickly.
- We are relying on the financial, operational and other information that is provided by the issuer of the private offering and cannot separately verify it because the issuer is a private company. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of such information and accept no liability. Such information is subject to change. Additionally, forward-looking statements, hypothetical information or calculations, financial estimates and targeted returns are inherently uncertain, and should not be used as a primary basis for your decision to invest.
- Private offering recommendations are published solely for individuals residing in the United States. Offerings may not be available to subscribers in other countries/jurisdictions.
- Neither the opinion expressed by us or the information that we share shall be construed as an offer from us to buy, or the solicitation of an offer from us to sell, any securities. Many private offerings have not been approved or reviewed for accuracy or completeness by the SEC or any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority.